|official and unofficial||Resmi ve gayri resmi|
|unofficial anthem||Gayri resmi marşı|
|unofficial count||Gayri resmi sayım|
|unofficial count yields||Gayri resmi sayım getirileri|
|unofficial name||Gayri resmi isim|
Deyimler ve deyişler →
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Prince Harry heartbreak: Duke of Sussex having 'difficult' discussions with Prince William →
The unofficial royal biography Finding Freedom digs into William and Harry's relationship, claiming that William was not too than welcoming when Meghan Markle joined the Royql Family.
· Huawei secures major victory against Samsung and Apple despite Google Play Store block →
As you might expect, there are unofficial workarounds which allow you to get the Google Play Store on flagships such as the P40 Pro, but you won't find the app or other Google programmes pre-installed.
· State Your Case: Why one NFLer called Coy Bacon "the best pass rusher I ever saw" →
The unofficial record is 26, set in 1976 by Coy Bacon.
· Pacific Biosciences of California, Inc. (PACB) CEO Mike Hunkapiller on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
She not only as the Chief Financial Officer has been, but she's been in charge of several other groups from manufacturing and IT and so forth during that time and I've always considered her as sort of the unofficial Chief Operating Officer of the company in that regard.
· Ja'Wuan James' Opt-Out Another Example of Broncos' Right Tackle Curse →
James had spent time this past offseason (during the pandemic) participating in the unofficial practice sessions away from team facilities that were organized by second-year QB Drew Lock.
· 'Historic health screw-up': what you need to know about the Covid-19 crisis in California prisons →
“I’ve only been able to talk to my family through unofficial means, and I didn’t have it in me to tell them that I was being transferred,” a young man incarcerated in San Quentin told the Guardian.
The New York Times
· A College Athlete Calls His Coach to Opt Out. And Ends Up on the Outs. →
And Woods also served as the team’s unofficial barber, commandeering a chair in the Cougars’ athletic complex and putting to use the skills his mother, a hairdresser, taught him.
· Big Man Prospect Wheeler High on Wolfpack →
But he did take an official visit to State last Sept. 17 and has made several other unofficial trips to Raleigh.
· The South Got Something To Say: A Celebration Of Southern Rap (1995-1999) →
Much of the album is produced by the unofficial in-house team of Pimp C and his frequent collaborator N.O.
· The South Got Something To Say: A Celebration Of Southern Rap (2005-2009) →
Nowadays, Boosie has made more headlines for his views on the transgender community, condoning — by the letter of the law — the statutory rape of his nephews and son by older women and dubbing himself an unofficial member of the Black Greek-letter fraternity Kappa Alpha Psi than his music.