· India-China LAC Standoff: Top military commanders to meet for early resolution →
In a first-ever unprecedented meeting at the Border Personnel Meeting Point at Maldo ( Chinese Side), opposite Chushul, two top military leaders will meet at around 7.30 AM IST to try and finally resolve the month-long ongoing simultaneous face-offs at Galwan Valley and North Bank Pangong Tso in Eastern Ladakh.
· Gap's (GPS) CEO Sonia Syngal on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Our teams have been oriented to action and have delivered for the business and our customers in the face of unprecedented change and challenges.
· Coronavirus shows we must change our economy to recognise that human wealth depends on nature’s health →
Since the middle of the 20th century, humanity has prospered at an unprecedented rate.
· Coronavirus world map: which countries have the most Covid-19 cases and deaths? →
Due to the unprecedented and ongoing nature of the coronavirus outbreak, this article is being regularly updated to ensure that it reflects the current situation at the date of publication.
· Australia’s coronavirus lockdown rules and restrictions explained: how far can I travel, and can I have people over? →
• Due to the unprecedented and ongoing nature of the coronavirus outbreak, this article is being regularly updated to ensure that it reflects the current situation at the date of publication.
· Moody’s Analytics: Worst catastrophic blow to global economy is over →
Less than a handful of countries would be able to avoid outright declines in real GDP this year, and global real GDP is expected to fall to -4.5 (May baseline) from 2.6 per cent (January baseline), an unprecedented change from the outlook at the start of the year.
· Does the coronavirus pandemic mean an end to boxing as we know it? →
Or has the coronavirus pandemic irreversibly changed a sport that was enjoying an unprecedented boom period?
· Hong Kong's free media fears being silenced by China's national security law →
Nine days later, the Commerce Bureau announced an unprecedented, government-led review of RTHK’s governance and management — spanning its administration, financial control and manpower — to ensure it complies with its charter.
· The world must seize this opportunity to meet the climate challenge →
In the immediate response to the pandemic, governments have taken measures of unprecedented scale to keep economic and financial systems afloat.
· Business leaders demand delay to Irish Sea border checks →
But they warned Northern Ireland businesses will go to the wall unless they are given more time by the UK and the EU to set themselves up for the unprecedented changes to the way they trade with Britain.