|depleted uranium||Tükenmiş uranyum|
|enriched uranium||Zenginleştirilmiş uranyum|
|uranium enrichment||Uranyum zenginleştirme|
|uranium mining||Uranyum madenciliği|
|uranium ore||Uranyum cevheri|
Deyimler ve deyişler →
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· FVAC And MP Materials SPAC Merger: Speculative Play On The EV Revolution And Rare Earth Metals →
Additionally, Basanite ore has much lower levels of thorium and uranium than other types of ore. MP Materials also has a facility where the waste can be dewatered and turned into solids eliminating the need for tailing ponds.
· In the 75 years since Hiroshima, nuclear testing killed untold thousands →
The victims with whom Japan Gensuikyo has been in touch range from “Fiji islanders who were mobilized to work in the British nuclear testing in the Pacific,” to American soldiers “who took part in nuclear tests in the Pacific or Nevada” and “indigenous people irradiated at uranium mining,” Hiroshi Taka, a director of the organization, said in an email.
The Japan Times
· Urgency to bear witness grows for last Hiroshima atom bomb victims →
On the morning of Aug. 6, 1945, 16-year-old Lee, a second-generation Korean born in Japan, was on his way to work at Japan’s national railway authority in Hiroshima when the uranium bomb nicknamed Little Boy exploded.
· Daughters of the bomb: my reckoning with Hiroshima, 75 years later →
In Washington state, the Spokane tribe of Indians has long suffered from health and environmental damage due to a uranium mine for nuclear weapons, which closed in 1981, though cleanup did not begin until 2017.
· Kim Jong-un SHOCK: North Korea’s leader has bizarre rule ‘to protect his faeces’ →
It reads: “The Democratic People’s Republic of Korea is continuing its nuclear program, including the production of highly enriched uranium and construction of an experimental light water reactor.
· UN experts: North Korea flouts sanctions on nukes, missiles →
In the report to the Security Council, the experts said North Korea has maintained its nuclear facilities and continues to produce fissile material, including highly enriched uranium, that can be used in nuclear weapons.
The Wall Street Journal
· Saudi Arabia, With China’s Help, Expands Its Nuclear Program →
WASHINGTON—Saudi Arabia has constructed with Chinese help a facility for extracting uranium yellowcake from uranium ore, an advance in the oil-rich kingdom’s drive to master nuclear technology, according to Western officials with knowledge of the site.
· World War 3 fears: Kim Jong-un poised to fit missiles with terrifying mini-nuclear devices →
The leaked document said there were clear evidence that the Hermit State was continuing its nuclear weapons programme, including the ongoing enrichment of uranium.
· How Do Scientists Determine the Ages of Human Ancestors, Fossilized Dinosaurs and Other Organisms? →
Over the course of millions of years, uranium 235 and uranium 238, for example, undergo multistep decays to isotopes of lead, making them ideal for paleontology: researchers can determine the age of a sample by measuring the ratio of lead to uranium isotopes.