|depleted uranium||Tükenmiş uranyum|
|enriched uranium||Zenginleştirilmiş uranyum|
|uranium enrichment||Uranyum zenginleştirme|
|uranium mining||Uranyum madenciliği|
|uranium ore||Uranyum cevheri|
Deyimler ve deyişler →
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· How Iran’s Virus Fight Is Tied to Struggle With U.S. →
Under that accord, reached in 2015, Iran forfeited some 97% of its enriched uranium, which if processed further could fuel a nuclear weapon, and mothballed some three-quarters of the centrifuges needed to refine the heavy metal.
· Hiroshima at 75: A Painful Legacy Tempered by Hope and a Treaty →
A 15 kiloton uranium bomb, codenamed “Little Boy,” was dropped over Hiroshima.
· How the Pandemic Defeated America →
Those with water must contend with runoff from uranium mines.
· Explainer: Mitigation efforts for a world warming by less than 2 degrees →
While it does not have a high carbon footprint, the fission of heavy nuclei like uranium and plutonium is not the long-term solution for humanity’s energy needs because of the difficulty in disposing the radioactive waste produced.
· My grandfather and the bomb that destroyed Hiroshima →
Oak Ridge, Tennessee, code-named Site X, was a secret city built by the Manhattan Project to house production facilities and workers needed to enrich the uranium bound for the Hiroshima bomb.
The New York Times
· U.A.E. Becomes First Arab Nation to Open a Nuclear Power Plant →
Israel has an unacknowledged nuclear weapons arsenal and Iran has a controversial uranium enrichment program that it insists is solely for peaceful purposes.