Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Positive COVID-19 case confirmed in crowd at A-League game in Newcastle →
Hunter New England Health has confirmed the man is a close contact of a teenager with COVID-19 who is part of the Newcastle Jets' youth academy, and has urged all those who watched the Jets' A-League team beat Western United 1-0 at McDonald Jones Stadium on Sunday to be alert for symptoms and self-isolate immediately, and get tested if they develop symptoms.
· Singapore Reform Party names Charles Yeo acting chairman in leadership reshuffle →
It urged those interested in contributing to the manifestos to contact the party and watch out for surveys that will be posted on its social media pages.
· Five reasons why gold prices could surge another 25 per cent this year →
In March, after the US sharemarket crashed, he said he urged investors not to bail out of equities.
· A vast store of explosive material sat in Beirut for years despite repeated warnings →
One letter from 2017 urged that it be re-exported “immediately” or sold off.
· ResMed, Inc. (RMD) CEO Mick Farrell on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
I believe a letter went over from over 100 members of the House and Senate urging the administration and CMS to delay competitive bidding.
· A Conversation with Sen. Ted Cruz →
And it was something I had urged him to do.
· German newlyweds missing in WA outback were due to fly home →
Anyone who sees the couple is urged to call police on 131 444.
The New York Times
· As Smoke Clears in Beirut, Shock Turns to Anger →
Nada Chemali, an angry business owner, urged her fellow Lebanese to confront the political leaders, the “big ones” she accused of driving the country to ruin.
· Universal Corporation's (UVV) Management on Q1 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
For information on some of the factors that can affect our estimates, I urge you to read our 10-K for the year ended March 31, 2020, and the Form 10-Q for the most recently ended fiscal quarter.
· China reports NEW unknown disease spreading across Asian country deadlier than COVID-19 →
Chinese nationals have been urged to protect themselves in the same way as they have done with coronavirus.