“Use” in the news
|still in use|
|through the use|
Idioms and phrases →
Publications and example sentences
· DraftKings: Possible Stirring Of Legalization In New York And BetMGM Pose Challenges →
For purposes of comparison we use New Jersey as our standard.
· Anaplan Will Keep Growing, Why And How →
As companies realize the benefits of the platform, they often add more users and spread the platform use across additional departments.
· Coronavirus Sparks New Interest In Using Ultraviolet Light To Disinfect Indoor Air →
A quartz UV germicidal lamp is used to disinfect a train at the Sviblovo Depot of the Moscow Underground (Metro).
· Do you need to wear sunscreen inside? Experts weigh in →
Physical blockers use iron oxide, zinc oxide or titanium dioxide as their active ingredients, says Gymrek.
· Grey's Anatomy season 17: Is Miranda Bailey actress leaving Grey's Anatomy? →
We will use your email address only for sending you newsletters.
· Naya Rivera: Body found at Lake Piru where Glee star disappeared →
Dogs, divers, and a sonar were used in the recovery effort.
· Dysfunctional family dynamics linked to preference for ‘tyrants’ as political leaders, study finds →
The scientists used data collected since 1979 which tracked 130 individuals in the US through various points in their life and asked them questions about a wide range of subjects
· Face masks in UK: Are face masks mandatory in UK? →
The debate around the use of face masks to stymie the spread of COVID-19 has been ongoing since the virus hit our shores earlier this year.
· Elon Musk net worth: Tesla owner's huge wealth now more than Warren Buffett →
The Canadian and South African businessman is famously interested in using technology to advance British civilization.