· Prince George’s police say preliminary investigation finds deadly chase involving officers was unauthorized →
Lynda Ann Jones, 62, of Capitol Heights, and her passenger and son, Richard Sylvester Jones, 42, also of Capitol Heights, died after their vehicle crashed into at least two utility poles along Old Branch Avenue near Tarquin Avenue, said a statement from police on Friday.
· Rehired Dreyer to raise competition among Golden Lions forwards →
Coach Ivan van Rooyen hopes the arrival of Maxwane can help compensate for the loss of exciting utility back Tyrone Green, who many pundits believe is a future Springbok.
· Coronavirus cases surge across Africa and India, highlighting inequality →
To complicate matters, the country’s struggling power utility has announced new electricity cuts in the dead of winter as a cold front brings freezing weather.
· Tesla stock drives Musk to No.7 on world's richest list →
For the energy & utilities arena, there is just one shining star among the top 10 richest – Mukesh Ambani from India.
· Call for real climate action not 'greenwashing' from big polluters →
In recent weeks, a roll call of Australia’s heavy-polluting miners, utilities and energy users have publicly committed themselves to carbon-reduction goals - aspiring to eliminate or negate all of their carbon emissions.
· Two killed, one hurt after SUV turns turtle in Kuantan →
KUANTAN, July 11 — Two men were killed while another suffered minor injuries after the sports utility vehicle (SUV) they were travelling in hit a road divider and turned turtle at KM196.5 of the East Coast Highway (LPT) westbound here today.
· The 8% Income Portfolio: Mid-Year Review →
To start with, initially, we had chosen to invest in as many as 13 funds (11 CEFs, one ETN, and one ETF) to provide us broad diversification, high distributions, and exposure to different types of assets such as equity, bonds/credit securities, utility, infrastructure, energy MLPs, preferred income, floating-rate income, technology, healthcare, etc.
· CenturyLink: 10% Yield, Improving Debt Leverage, And Selling Below Book Value →
Broadband as a utility you don't want to live without these days.
· Wall Street Breakfast: What Moved Markets This Week →
· Exclusive: Italy pushes to end stalemate over single broadband network - source →
Italy has told state-controlled utility Enel to reach a deal with Telecom Italia by the end of July on plans to create a single broadband network for the country, a person close to the matter told Reuters on Saturday.