“Value” in the news
Idioms and phrases →
Publications and example sentences
· FICCI Frames 2020: Google’s Sanjay Gupta on the need to engage in conversation about trade and economic recovery →
“Cultural exports such as these need to be valued for the influence, and the impact they can create for the other sectors of the economy as well as the strategic roles they can play in positioning India on a global stage,” he noted.
The Japan Times
· Japan’s foreign student digs likely to survive — and thrive — after pandemic →
Our value proposition has to be somewhere different,” Iwasaki said.
· How can I get a refund on my cancelled holiday, flight or cruise? →
Good companies that have provided excellent value for decades have had to changed from organisations devoted to providing great holidays into businesses that hand out refunds to disappointed travellers.
· Income Tax Return Filing: ITR 1, ITR 2, ITR 3 or ITR 4 - How to select the right ITR form →
Individuals and HUFs with business or professional incomes can file their returns using ITR 3 designed to capture details of the profit and loss of the business / profession, besides the balance sheet values.
· Eighty-one Aquanita horses face disqualification →
Placings in major races, particularly group races, can have a massive impact on a horse's value, particularly if it is a filly or mare.
· 39 Top U.S. REITs By Gains And Yield In July →
Then, third place was occupied by a retail REIT, Retail Value Inc. (RVI) .
· Real estate investment strategies to consider in times of Covid-19 →
This will definitely impact capital values in the short/medium term and investors would want a higher risk premium while acquiring these assets given the uncertainty around them.
· Patrick Mahomes: Kansas City Chiefs quarterback signs record-breaking 10-year contract worth $450 million →
The Chiefs did not respond to a request for comment about the value of the deal.
· Poco M2 Pro review: Best value phone under Rs 15,000 →
Redmi phones are terrific value for money but they are also infamous for some of their software quirks, particularly their pesky ads.
· Tata Power subsidiary completes sale of 3 ships for $212.76 million →
TERPL will now cater to the shipping requirements of the company’s imported coal-based Coastal Gujarat Power Ltd (CGPL) plant at Mundra under an asset light model which will help unlock significant value and returns for the company’s shareholders, the company added.