· Pax launches desktop app, bypassing Apple's vaping ban →
Apple removed vaping apps in late 2019, and Pax representatives told me in January 2020, they had been working towards a new solution.
· Pax launches web app after getting booted from the Apple App Store →
The launch comes six months after Pax’s app was banned from the Apple App Store, when Apple decided to crack down on vaping apps amid nationwide concerns over vaping-related lung injuries.
· Corporate Debt Out-Of-Control Or Smart Business: Part 2 →
The company experienced two enormous impairment charges because of their investment in the vaping company JUUL, and to a lesser extent in the cannabis company Cronos.
· Canopy Growth Corp: Something Has To Change →
It’s launching a number of products under the Cannabis 2.0 initiative, including RTD (ready-to-drink) beverages, vaping products, CBD creams, and more.
The New York Times
· ‘They’re Just Doing Whatever They Want.’ Few Masks Are Seen as Beach Town Reopens. →
The police — who were issuing $100 tickets to people vaping on the boardwalk Friday — do not cite mask violators.