· S&P 500: From Melt-Up To Meltdown - What To Invest In Next →
$10 plus trillion in Fed dollars will flow into various assets.
· Big 5 Sporting Goods Corporation (BGFV) CEO Steve Miller on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
We developed and implemented new social distancing and risk mitigation protocols in compliance with emerging health guidelines in various jurisdictions.
The New York Times
· ‘On the Record’ Review: A Black Woman’s View of #MeToo →
Most of the accusations have been reported on extensively in the last two years in various publications.
The New York Times
· Canada’s Largest Newspaper Changes Hands Amid Vow to Keep Liberal Voice →
Mr. Atkinson, who eventually took control, launched a large number of crusades for various social reforms including unemployment insurance, public health care insurance, minimum wages and women’s rights.
· Experts: Just beating Covid-19 is not enough to return consumer confidence →
This shows the government was ill prepared and did not make good use of the movement control order (MCO) period to plan for various eventualities.
· Police charge two men over Dally M betting sting →
It will also be alleged that they shared information with other individuals, who in turn placed bets with various betting agencies.
· Trump planning new arms sale to Saudi Arabia, says senator →
Menendez, the top Democrat on the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, recalled how the previous contract to sell various arms to Saudi Arabia as well as the United Arab Emirates was blocked by Congress after the murder of Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi.
· Pershing Square Holdings, Ltd. (PSHZF) CEO William Ackman on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
The franchisees have also been major beneficiaries from various government program relief programs that are providing both grants, as well as additional access to loans.
· Walmart, Inc. (WMT) Presents at Bernstein's 36th Annual Strategic Decisions Conference (Transcript) →
The evolution of masks and just the advice, we and others were getting from various agencies went through its evolution.
· Autodesk, Inc. (ADSK) CEO Andrew Anagnost on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
They just couldn't push the units out because of various restrictions on them.