Vehicle в новостях
|commercial vehicle||Коммерческий автомобиль|
|vehicle registration||Регистрация автомобиля|
Публикации и примеры предложений
· Man charged with breaking COVID-19 laws to carry out loan shark harassment →
He was previously charged over the same incident on Apr 9, with driving a car along Holland Close when there was no vehicle insurance.
· Luxurious 'Star Citizen' launches week of free play (VIDEO) →
Star Citizen maintains its status among the crowdfunding community at large as the second most successful project so far, with the rest of the top ten populated by projects based on blockchain technology and a prototype three-wheeled vehicle.
· 8,000 'excess deaths' in Mexico City as coronavirus rages: study →
City official Jorge Mora Solaldine said only one person would be allowed for each vehicle and people will have to prove they have essential business, such as work or medical care.
· BorgWarner: A Tier 1 Auto Supplier Undervalued Based On SOTP Valuation →
Historically, BorgWarner outperformed light vehicle (LV) unit growth and the overall automotive sector in up and down markets, thanks to clean air legislation and technological improvements.
· Eco-friendly cars to take up 90 pct of public-owned automobiles by 2030 →
Cars that do not have eco-friendly versions available, such as trucks or special-purpose vehicles, are exempted from the policy until their release.
· New Century in talks with Brazil's Vale over nickel-cobalt mine sale →
If the deal goes through, he added, New Century would benefit from exposure to the rise of electric vehicles, with nickel and cobalt both raw materials needed to manufacture electric batteries.
· Car found in state forest during hunt for missing father Dale Pantic →
His car was later seen on CCTV leaving a property at Sale about 10.58pm on April 12, 2019, two days after he vanished, but police said Mr Pantic was not the driver of the vehicle.
· Dollar dips as virus recovery optimism holds →
“It’s basically choose your carry vehicle, or funding currency, and get paid.” — Reuters
· All S. Korean auto plants resume this week as Mexico plant reopens →
Their combined capacity reaches 5.5 million vehicles.
· Man killed in accident after being hit by drunk driver in Kuantan →
“The victim who was in a Toyota Yaris car was believed to be travelling from his home in Sungai Isap Perdana to Gabeng to begin his night shift when his vehicle was hit by a Toyota C-HR car which was going against traffic in a dangerous manner.