“Vibrant” in the news
Publications and example sentences
· When is art effective as propaganda? →
The Russian revolution inspired a vibrant avant-garde but this was soon closed down in favour of a simpler, more legible form of Socialist Realism meant to appeal to the common man.
· Trump signs executive order to narrow protections for social media platforms →
Our vibrant public sphere of discussion would devolve into nothing more than preapproved soundbites.”
· Trump escalates war on social media companies →
“Our vibrant public sphere of discussion would devolve into nothing more than preapproved soundbites.”
The New York Times
· Rediscovering Wine After Covid-19 →
Zinfandel, which he had come to think of as exaggerated, he now perceived as vibrant and alive.
· Upgrade your at-home workspace on a budget with this Lenovo QHD monitor →
TL;DR: Buy the vibrant Lenovo L24q-30 24-inch QHD monitor for $159.99 with coupon code DISCOVER20 as of May 28.
· Trump's executive order targeting Twitter will hurt users far more than the company →
Free speech is a foundation of our society and vital to a healthy, vibrant democracy and should be protected at all costs — no matter which political party holds power.
· 17 best Father's Day grilling gifts →
When ordering, choose one of 21 vibrant colors for the material and add your desired text to be featured on the front of the apron.
The New York Times
· ‘Papicha’ Review: Fashion Statement →
A young Algerian woman rebels against religious extremism in Mounia Meddour’s vibrant film.
· Need to look at building economy with local skills: Suresh Prabhu →
The five pillars of Atma Nirbhar Bharat (Self-reliant India) are economy, infrastructure, system, vibrant demography and demand.
· Ali Ismael: Egypt's Musical Maestro →
But the films' soundtracks were just as much a part of the appeal of these Arab cinema classics, and the man behind the vibrant rhythms of more than 350 movies was the legendary composer, Ali Ismael.