|vibrant colors||Canlı renkler|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Weibo Corp: The Value-Pick In Social Media, We're Buying →
The key takeaway here from the Q1 earnings report is that despite the sharp drop in revenues and weaker operating environment, the platform remains vibrant and relevant with strong user numbers.
· America's Unemployment Is Falling Already →
It's possible for us to have vast, truly huge, initial claims each and every week but if everyone gets a job in a few weeks then that's just showing that the economy is vibrant and changing.
The New York Times
· Your Short Film of the Day →
Gauging by the diameter of Cornelius’s afro and the spanking new O’Jays track on the speakers, this clip dates to 1972-1973, shortly after the longest running dance show in America made the leap from Chicago to Los Angeles and upgraded from black-and-white to vibrant color.
· Tale Of Two Cities: Lufthansa Vs United Capital Raises →
In the U.S., however, financial markets have been more vibrant.
The New York Times
· Can You Guess the Country? A Geography Photo Quiz for Students →
This vibrant capital city, with its collage of colonial and Art Deco architecture and vintage cars cruising the streets, is located in what country?
· 11 Designers to Know from FIT’s Class of 2020 →
Annalisa Ebbink, 22, from Winston-Salem, North CarolinaWhat is your mission?I hope to unify the past and present to inspire current and future generations to create a more innovative, conscious, and vibrant future.
· Summer fashion sales 2020: Best offers on clothing from Nike, Asos, H&M and more →
This Corsette mini purse in lilac (was £31, now £21) is a vibrant pop of colour to a neutral outfit.
· Edie Falco's new show offers a fresh take on the police procedural →
Neighbours10Peach, 6.30pmErinsborough turns on the rainbow colours when Lassiters hosts a Pride festival and a vibrant Courtney Act confidently steals the show.
The Japan Times
· Why China chose to act in Hong Kong →
With it, Hong Kong will remain the vibrant, romantic city we all love.