|executive vice president||副社長|
· Amazon provides free COVID-19 health insurance for its sellers →
Vice President, Seller Services, Amazon India, Gopal Pillai, said, While we sincerely hope none of our sellers need to use this, we want to make sure they have a sense of security and one less thing to worry about and can focus on developing their business.
The New York Times
· Trump Plays the Old Conspiracy Theory Hits →
President Trump walked to the Rose Garden on Tuesday with Vice President Mike Pence.
· Inspectors general must be free from political intrusion, says one of several watchdogs ousted by Trump →
The issue spilled into the presidential race on Tuesday, with a statement from the campaign of former vice president Joe Biden, the presumptive Democratic nominee.
The Wall Street Journal
· Companies Lean on Freight Technology to Untangle Scrambled Supply Chains →
“We’ve sold over a 40-year supply of hand sanitizer since the pandemic, in 10 weeks,” said Tim Miller, vice president of logistics for the cooperative, which supplies more than 3,800 member-owned stores, lumber yards and industrial distributors from eight U.S. warehouses.
· Expert calls for proposing video family reunions with N. Korea to mark 20th anniversary of summit →
Suh Choo-suk, who also served as vice defense minister from 2017-2019, made the remarks during a forum, citing family reunions and coronavirus cooperation as among the most viable options for inter-Korean cooperation.
· Has a player featured in all their team's wins in a season and no losses? →
Or vice versa?” asked Eric Bader.
· Why space is good politics for Trump →
The backstory: In 2017, Trump relaunched the National Space Council started in the Eisenhower administration and tapped Vice President Mike Pence to lead it.
· Stranded overseas, Chinese vent anger on aviation regulator →
State media quoted the vice head of CAAC as saying it may consider increasing international flights as long as coronavirus risks are under control.
· Covid-19 deaths could top 18,000 in India, says public health expert →
To me I think it is the age structure as compared to Italy or the US which is much younger in India, the Vice President – Research & Policy, Public Health Foundation of India (PHFI), where he is also Professor, Epidemiology, said.
The New York Times
· With or Without the Say of Players, College Football Moves Toward a Return →
Thus, what seemed like a clear dictum from conference commissioners to Vice President Mike Pence in April — if students were not allowed in the classroom, they would not be on the football field, either — has become elastic.