· DeAndre Baker Allegedly Linked to Coverup of Alleged Crimes, Report Claims →
The report cites a warrant obtained from the Broward County (Fla.) Clerk of Courts that alleges Baker, who was also arrested with Seattle cornerback Quinton Dunbar, tried to pay the alleged victims between $5,000 and $30,000 to get them to change their statements.
· Dutch government is suing Russia over MH17 →
Roughly two-thirds of the 298 victims were from The Netherlands.
· Trump’s commutation of Roger Stone’s sentence, annotated →
Roger Stone is a victim of the Russia Hoax that the Left and its allies in the media perpetuated for years in an attempt to undermine the Trump Presidency.
The New York Times
· Judge Orders Delay of First Federal Execution in 17 Years →
The Justice Department immediately appealed the injunction, issued after family members of the victims of the crime argued that the coronavirus made it unsafe for them to travel to witness the execution.
· Report: Search Warrant Shows Cover-Up for DeAndre Baker, Quinton Dunbar in Armed Robbery Case →
A search warrant shows evidence that New York Giants cornerback DeAndre Baker and Seattle Seahawks cornerback Quinton Dunbar paid off their alleged victims of an armed robbery, according to Pat Leonard of the New York Daily News.
· Report: New Evidence Implicates Quinton Dunbar, Deandre Baker of Payoff Cover-Up →
Combined, the four men said they received $55,000 dollars, with one victim claiming to be paid $30,000 while the other three received smaller payouts as a bribe.
· Long tail of Covid-19 can prolong suffering for months, say survivors →
“The implication for rehabilitation and appropriate support for the SARS/Covid-19 victims is obvious,” said Yun Kwok Wing, a professor at the Chinese University of Hong Kong who was one of the authors of that study.
· (EDITORIAL from Korea Times on July 11) →
What should also be ensured is that the complainant does not suffer any possible secondary harm, and regarding this, a movement by some Park's supporters to unearth information about the alleged victim should be immediately halted.
· Roger Stone’s Commutation Was Inevitable →
“Roger Stone is a victim of the Russia Hoax that the Left and its allies in the media perpetuated for years in an attempt to undermine the Trump presidency,” read a White House statement explaining Trump’s decision.
The Japan Times
· Trump commutes longtime friend Roger Stone’s sentence →
The White House later confirmed the commuting of the sentence in a statement, saying Stone was a victim of the Russia “hoax.”