|violation of human||人権侵害|
|violation of international||国際違反|
· 'I’m getting shot': attacks on journalists surge in US protests →
“We’ve now recorded more than 300 press-freedom violations in the past week of which the majority are attacks, physical assaults … and I hate to use the word unprecedented, but it is certainly something no one has seen probably since the 1960s when you had the civil rights movement, and violent repression of protests in which journalists were also caught up.”
The China Post
· Germany investigating McCann suspect in another case →
Other convictions include drug trafficking, burglary and weapons violations.
· Jodhpur: Cop kneels on man’s neck for not wearing a mask, video goes viral - Watch →
When cops confronted him for violation of the norms, Prajapat began slapping and hitting them.
· Hermitage Offshore Services - Sell The Rally As Debt Restructuring Might Be Ahead →
Company warns of potential debt covenant violations and has commenced discussions with lenders.
· ‘The need to fortify your house shows weakness’: Heavily secured White House at odds with its long history as ‘the people’s house’ →
Deborah Berke, dean of the Yale School of Architecture, said the White House barricaded as if it were a military base, with multiple layers of black fencing surrounding the limestone Georgian structure, conveys the opposite message and represents a physical violation of democracy.
· UN: 1,300 civilians killed in DR Congo as half a million flee →
Armed groups, it said, committed massacres and atrocities while government forces also committed grave violations.
· Defund the Police →
A Department of Justice investigation found that in Ferguson, Missouri, the town used the police and the courts as a kind of fundraising office, plugging budget holes with ginned-up traffic tickets and housing-code violations and charges for missed court dates.
· What a speech controversy at Stanford tells us about Facebook’s Oversight Board →
I checked in with Snap, and the company said the decision was not based on a violation of Snapchat’s community standards.
· UN: 1,300 civilians killed in DR Congo, over half million flee in months →
Armed groups, it said, had committed massacres and atrocities, while government forces had also committed grave violations.