Violence trong tin tức
Ví dụ collocations
|acts of violence||Hành vi bạo lực|
|domestic violence||Bạo lực gia đình|
|sexual violence||Bạo lực tình dục|
|violence against||Bạo lực chống lại|
|violence against women||Bạo lực đối với phụ nữ|
Thành ngữ và cụm từ →
Các ấn phẩm và câu ví dụ
· The Energy 202: Kamala Harris goes big on environmental justice as Biden considers her as running mate →
But her resume as a prosecutor in California is likely to make progressive more leery of her possible inclusion on the ticket, given the reckoning the country is going through on police violence after the killing of George Floyd in Minneapolis.
· Cops arrest man after he threatened to harm 8-year-old son with screwdriver after argument with wife over TV remote →
Police investigation also revealed that the suspect had three previous criminal cases, namely two for drug abuse and one case for domestic violence which was reported last month, said Habibi.
· Modi's acolytes have reminded India's Muslims just what he thinks of them →
Around 2,000 people died in the spiral of violence set off by the demolition of the mosque; soon the vilification of Muslims had become an everyday affair in India.
· Alpha Pro Tech: Performance Vs. Expectations, A Dose Of Reality →
The result has been dirty looks, angry words, raw emotions and, at times, confrontations that have escalated into violence...
· Lack of research into health impacts of police tear gas fired on protesters ‘deeply problematic’, medics say →
On 2 June, Justin LaFrancois attended a protest against police violence and racism in downtown Charlotte, North Carolina, where he planned to livestream the event for his alternative newspaper's website.
The New Republic
· “Family Life Coaches,” Private Jets, and the One Percent’s Pandemic Economy →
The rich have always sought to create private worlds of their own, cordoned off from the rest of the country and insulated from the violence their resource hoarding inflicts on others.
The New Republic
· The Secret History of America’s Worthless Confederate Monuments →
It is a profound rendering of the lives lost to racial violence.
· March for Our Lives marches toward November with new campaign ad →
Narrated by Emma González, a survivor of the Parkland shooting and co-founder of March for Our Lives, the pandemic-era ad urges young activists and protesters to continue to embrace their “power” in the fight against gun violence and systemic racism.
· TikTok and YouTube stars Alan and Alex Stokes charged with felony after bank robbery prank gone wrong →
Each Stokes brother faces one felony count of false imprisonment effected by violence, menace, fraud or deceit, as well as one misdemeanour count of falsely reporting an emergency.
The New York Times
· New York’s Sidewalk Prophets Are Heirs of the Lascaux Cave Artisans →
In SoHo the artist Nick C. Kirk serialized images of Donald Trump standing in for over-militarized police officers in a work constituting a visual indictment of a commander in chief who claims to deploy state forces only to quell violence and enforce the peace.