Violent trong tin tức
Ví dụ collocations
|more violent||Bạo lực hơn|
|most violent||Bạo lực nhất|
|violent clashes||Cuộc đụng độ bạo lực|
|violent crime||Tội phạm bạo lực|
|violent crimes||Tội phạm bạo lực|
Các ấn phẩm và câu ví dụ
· Trump claims Minneapolis a 'laughing stock' for George Floyd protests and says governors will look like 'jerks' if they don't 'dominate' →
Cities across America experienced mostly peaceful, but sometimes violent, protests in the last six days following the death of George Floyd at the hands of Minneapolis police.
· Riots Are the American Way →
Since the beginning of this country, riots and violent rhetoric have been markers of patriotism.
The New York Times
· America, Inflamed. Join Us for a Special Conversation About Race. →
The National Guard has been deployed in more than two dozen states, and dozens of mayors have ordered curfews as demonstrations have turned violent.
· 'It's about time we stand up': the voices of the George Floyd protests - video →
As the protests become gradually more violent, with fires breaking out near the White House late on Sunday evening, many have been calling for peaceful demonstrations
· WHO chief wants collaboration with U.S. to continue despite Trump terminating relationship →
Andrew Cuomo on Monday said he will speak with Mayor Bill de Blasio about putting the country's biggest city under a curfew after some weekend protests over George Floyd's death turned violent.
· After night of 'significant damage,' D.C. Mayor Bowser imposes earlier curfew →
Bowser's announcement of the earlier curfew Monday and Tuesday comes hours after a chaotic night of violent protests in downtown D.C., in which people started fires, including to the basement of the historic St. John's church near the White House, looted businesses across the city and vandalized numerous buildings.
· Facebook employees stage "virtual walkout" →
The big picture: Over the weekend, as peaceful daytime protests in many U.S. cities over the death of George Floyd at the hands of Minneapolis police turned into sometimes violent confrontations overnight, some Facebook executives and employees began posting comments online critical of the company's position.
· Antifa: 'terror' group or Trump's straw man? →
- Is Antifa driving the violent protests?
· Trump turns to 'law-and-order' strategy while holed up in White House as crises plague his re-election message →
Across Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, the pedestrian thoroughfare on the White House grounds' north side, protestors were scurrying away as uniformed US Secret Service and US Park Police officers fired tear gas to disperse the latest violent demonstration in the capital city in as many nights.