|during a visit||訪問中|
|during his visit||彼の訪問中に|
· Blast destroys one of country's oldest known Aboriginal heritage sites →
The PKKP native title holders had applied to visit the sites but say they were told just over a week before the blast they could not, as charges had been laid.
· In a Bangladesh refugee camp, I'm worried about what lockdown means for the safety of Rohingya women →
For more information about ActionAid’s response to the Covid-19 crisis and how you can support frontline workers visit: https://www.actionaid.org.uk/donate/emergency/coronavirus-appeal
The New York Times
· The Price of a Virus Lockdown: Economic ‘Free Fall’ in California →
According to location data compiled by Google, Californians have more strictly abided by stay-at-home orders than people in other states, with fewer visits to retail stores and pharmacies.
· 'This makes Chinese medicine look bad': TCM supporters condemn illegal wildlife trade →
TCM hospitals and clinics in China recorded a billion visits in 2017 and that number is increasing by about 6% a year.
· Seoul sees double-digit rise in infections as club cluster balloons →
Authorities have been on alert over local transmission after a 29-year-old tested positive following visits to nightspots in the central Seoul neighborhood in early May.
· 20-year-old student drowns in river →
According to police reports, Hara was visiting the river with six friends on Sunday afternoon.
· Social distancing to be extended until June 29 in Germany, reports Bild →
It said there would be no limits on the number of visitors allowed to visit people in their own homes but they must ensure that there is enough space for everyone to keep their distance from each other and make sure there is enough fresh air.
· (LEAD) Another soldier tests positive for new virus, total at 52 →
SEOUL, May 26 (Yonhap) -- An Army soldier set to end his military service soon has tested positive for the new coronavirus after visiting the southeastern city of Daegu for vacation, the defense ministry said Tuesday.
· Lockdown in a remote five-star castle resort for two hotel workers →
The working day often ends with a visit to the School of Falconry to check on the owls and hawks.
· (3rd LD) Club-linked virus cases still on rise ahead of further school reopening →
Itaewon has emerged as a new hotbed for the spread of COVID-19 after a 29-year-old man tested positive for the virus on May 6 following his visits to multiple clubs and bars in Itaewon.