También consulte: cone resounding spearhead
volcano en las noticias
Colocaciones de ejemplo
|active volcano||volcán activo|
|extinct volcano||volcán extinto|
|shield volcano||volcán en escudo|
Publicaciones y oraciones de ejemplo
· The China Post · A County Framed in Time – TainanTAIPEI (The China Post) — Lying on the slopes of Huoshan (火山), the Huoshan Biyun Temple faces the gleaming western coast of Taiwan, and although its name means volcano, this imposing mountain is lush green.
· The Guardian · Sweat, tears and terrible gigs: why heavy metal is just like standupIdeally, I would scream it from the top of a volcano while wearing a loincloth and holding a broadsword, but this is tricky logistically.
· The Diplomat · Why Isn’t Indonesia Seeking China’s Funding for Its New Capital?The two areas of North Penajam Paser and Kutai Kartanegara were chosen for several reasons: the risk of natural disasters is minimal, whether floods, tsunamis, forest fires, volcanoes, or landslides; the location is strategic, in the middle of Indonesia; and, more importantly, there are 180,000 hectares of government-controlled land available.
· The Age · This is not hibernation - it's life support: Ken Henry on the COVID-19 economic shockThese days he lives on a farm on top of an extinct volcano and has plenty of room to move.
· The Guardian · My streaming gem: why you should watch BreakdownA studio film with the lean proportions and demands of a 1950s B-movie, with a dependable but faintly on-the-turn leading man, it looked a modest offering beside its blockbuster rivals that spring, including Volcano, The Fifth Element and The Lost World: Jurassic Park.