|never settle voluntarily||Asla gönüllü olarak yerleşme|
|settle voluntarily||Gönüllü olarak yerleşmek|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Are Non-OPEC's Best Days In The Rear-View Mirror →
As a result of the pandemic and in cooperation with OPEC + DoC, Norway has voluntarily agreed to cut its production according to the following schedule.
· PM, economists look beyond JobKeeper - and its $60b bungle →
As then immigration minister, Scott Morrison voluntarily faced a Senate committee in 2014.
· Unite calls for renewed HSE spot checks to reduce Covid-19 risk →
The reduction in HSE’s powers, led by the former business minister Vince Cable, came a year after the organisation voluntarily restricted its own inspection regime in the face of huge cuts to its budget.
· Lockdown playlists for every mood, part one: chosen by Jarvis Cocker, Haim and Lianne La Havas →
“After all, we were voluntarily self-isolating before this, weren’t we?
· Scott Morrison dismisses calls for Josh Frydenberg to front Covid-19 inquiry over jobkeeper →
Senate inquiries cannot compel ministers from the lower house to appear before them but those invited to attend can choose to do so voluntarily.
The New York Times
· A Hidden Origin Story of the CBD Craze →
But without stringent federal oversight, few in the CBD business will voluntarily opt-in to tests of their product labeling’s accuracy.
· Coronavirus latest: at a glance →
However, unlike in Britain where the rule will come into effect on 8 June, visitors will be asked to voluntarily self-quarantine at home.
· France ready to mirror UK quarantine on visitors →
In France, however, visitors will be invited to voluntarily self-quarantine at home.
· Car rental firm Hertz files for bankruptcy protection in US →
Hertz said in a US court filing on Friday that it had voluntarily filed for Chapter 11 reorganisation.
· US accuses China of blocking US flights, demands action →
Major US carriers voluntarily decided to halt all passenger flights to China in February.