Vote en las noticias
Colocaciones de ejemplo
|majority vote||Voto mayoritario|
|popular vote||Voto popular|
|public vote||Voto público|
|right to vote||Derecho a votar|
|vote against||Voto en contra|
Modismos y frases →
Publicaciones y oraciones de ejemplo
· Coronavirus: 5.4m Americans lost health insurance during pandemic, report says →
Are you sure you want to submit this vote?
· Thorough review by Singapore Elections Department of what went wrong on polling day →
In its first apology at about 1.15pm last Friday, it said that more voters than expected had turned up in the morning outside the voting time bands assigned to them, and that this, together with the new measures, had caused long queues to form.
The Japan Times
· ‘Werewolf’ gets new life during the COVID-19 pandemic →
If you want to put in a vote for 新語, then tweet the word with the hashtag #大辞泉新語, or apply via the Shogakukan campaign site.
· Into Jamaal Bowman's Insurgent Run →
The votes are still being tallied, but progressive Democrat and political newcomer Jamaal Bowman is poised to beat out sixteen-term Congressman Eliot Engel in the primary race to represent New York’s 16th Congressional district.
· Texas Senate runoff asks whether what worked for Democrats in 2018 still works in 2020 →
Hegar’s team says Cornyn is trying to draw votes toward West in the runoff because he would be an easier candidate to beat in the fall.
· Older, rural voters tip Poland's election to the incumbent →
President Andrzej Duda was re-elected Sunday in the tightest election in modern Polish history, with 51% of the vote to 49% for Warsaw Mayor Rafal Trzaskowski.
· Will Facebook completely ban political ads in days before this year's US election? →
If such a policy is implemented, it could potentially “defend against misleading election-related content spreading as people prepare to vote.”