|right to vote||選挙権|
· Trump’s defence secretary thought he was going to see vandalised toilet when he joined controversial photo opp at church →
Are you sure you want to submit this vote?
· Can Trump cancel the November election? →
The 12th Amendment provides that after the members of the Electoral College are chosen, those electors shall meet and cast their ballots, and “the person having the greatest number of votes for President, shall be the President, if such number be a majority of the whole number of Electors appointed.”
· Hidden Stock Market Gems: Coloplast →
There are 18 million class A shares, which entitle the holders to ten votes per A share and 198 million class B shares, which entitle the holders to one vote per B share.
· MPs shielding from Covid-19 allowed proxy vote in Johnson U-turn →
Boris Johnson has announced a government U-turn to allow MPs who are shielding to vote by proxy following an outcry over the treatment of parliamentarians with medical conditions or those who are looking after vulnerable loved ones during the coronavirus pandemic.
· Cabinet Office ignored warning EU voters could miss out in May 2019 →
In the end, according to lawyers for the the3million, as many as 1.7 million EU citizens who had previously registered may have been unable to submit the declaration form in time to vote.