|vulnerable to attack||攻撃に対して脆弱|
· China’s heightened aggression and the Changing Indo-Pacific landscape: What does it mean for the Quad? →
This includes coming together on the blue dot initiative and upholding the voluntary quality Infrastructure Initiative standards advocated by the G20 and offer that as a viable alternative for the ASEAN and other small and vulnerable states in the Indo – Pacific.
· Trump nursing home plan limits supply of free COVID-19 tests →
Nursing home residents are particularly vulnerable.
· Varonis Systems, Inc. (VRNS) CEO Yaki Faitelson on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Today, the CISO of the company has to worry about 1,500 vulnerable home offices, remote employees frequently used unsecured computer to access critical data, both in Teams and Office 365 and on-prem to VPN.
· Isaías toca tierra como huracán en Carolina del Norte →
Y añadió que esta situación probablemente resultará en un mayor daño y pérdida de energía por árboles caídos, ya que “la vegetación vulnerable no ha experimentado vientos como este en mucho tiempo”.
· Coronavirus survivor, 102, who lived through 1918 flu pandemic reveals what kept her alive →
She gave an interview through her daughter Julia Schappals, 68, about how she beat COVID-19 at a vulnerable age.
· Five9, Inc. (FIVN) CEO Rowan Trollope on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
But maybe just expand a bit further in terms of the, you know the sort of relative impact on bookings with rates, sales cycles in terms of – I guess is premise increasingly vulnerable based on its inflexibility or inability to accommodate the work-from-home.
· Purplebricks Group PLC (PRPPF) CEO Victor Darvey on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
We took swift and decisive action to protect our people, prioritizing the most vulnerable in our community and very quickly pivoting the business to serve customers from home.
· Ringgit eases versus greenback despite recovery in crude oil, economies →
However, the downside risk for the ringgit would be influenced by the global second wave of Covid-19 infections which could lead to lockdowns, as well as trade wars, geopolitical tension and vulnerable commodity price movements.
· 'We are all breaking down': Melbourne towers residents feel abandoned for a second time →
A spokeswoman for Victoria’s Department of Health and Human Services said mental health support was always available for anyone in the community feeling isolated or vulnerable.