|more vulnerable||Daha savunmasız|
|most vulnerable||En savunmasız|
|particularly vulnerable||Özellikle savunmasız|
|vulnerable species||Savunmasız türler|
|vulnerable to attack||Saldırıya açık|
Deyimler ve deyişler →
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Five9, Inc. (FIVN) CEO Rowan Trollope on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
But maybe just expand a bit further in terms of the, you know the sort of relative impact on bookings with rates, sales cycles in terms of – I guess is premise increasingly vulnerable based on its inflexibility or inability to accommodate the work-from-home.
· Purplebricks Group PLC (PRPPF) CEO Victor Darvey on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
We took swift and decisive action to protect our people, prioritizing the most vulnerable in our community and very quickly pivoting the business to serve customers from home.
· Ringgit eases versus greenback despite recovery in crude oil, economies →
However, the downside risk for the ringgit would be influenced by the global second wave of Covid-19 infections which could lead to lockdowns, as well as trade wars, geopolitical tension and vulnerable commodity price movements.
· 'We are all breaking down': Melbourne towers residents feel abandoned for a second time →
A spokeswoman for Victoria’s Department of Health and Human Services said mental health support was always available for anyone in the community feeling isolated or vulnerable.
· Pandemic's economic fallout will worsen conflicts: UN diplomats →
Lockdowns are restricting the movements of envoys, peacekeeping troops and non-governmental agencies, hindering mediation efforts and impeding the distribution of desperately needed aid to increasingly vulnerable civilians.
The New York Times
· Trump Is Pushing a False Argument on Vote-by-Mail Fraud. Here Are the Facts. →
Even so, experts say that the mail voting system is more vulnerable to fraud than voting in person.
· 'Historic health screw-up': what you need to know about the Covid-19 crisis in California prisons →
Almost 40% of CDCR inmates have at least one condition – be it hypertension, cancer, or diabetes – that makes them vulnerable to severe illness from Covid-19, according to court filings.
· Typhoon brings heavy rain, winds to Shanghai, coastal China →
China had ordered evacuations of vulnerable coastal areas in Zhejiang and Fujian provinces to the south, recalled fishing boats and suspended ferry service and some trains.
· Regional Victoria stage 3 Covid-19 restrictions and lockdown rules explained →
Year 11 and 12 students, along with all other students, will return to remote learning from Wednesday across Victoria, except for children of permitted workers and vulnerable children.