|more vulnerable||Daha savunmasız|
|most vulnerable||En savunmasız|
|particularly vulnerable||Özellikle savunmasız|
|vulnerable species||Savunmasız türler|
|vulnerable to attack||Saldırıya açık|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· The Arrival Of The 'Unavoidable Pension Crisis' →
Local governments are particularly vulnerable: a full 37% of local-government employees are at least 50-years of age in 2015.
· Take lessons from First Nations to come out of COVID crisis a better country →
We have seen communities organising to improve community wellbeing, especially to support the most vulnerable.
· COAG preschool review highlights 'adverse' effects of funding uncertainty →
The report also pointed to the potential value of extending access to three-year-olds, with two years of preschool seen as especially beneficial for vulnerable and disadvantaged children.
· Bid to 'save lives' with $21m boost for domestic violence services →
She said the sector welcomed the diverse areas the funding would target, such as crisis services for vulnerable groups like Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities, people with disabilities, LGBTQI communities and women in remote areas.
· Mongolia to maintain strict virus regulations ‘until vaccine found’ →
Only vulnerable groups—including pregnant women, seniors, children with their parents, and people with serious health issues—are allowed to return, with authorities saying Mongolia lacks the capacity to handle everyone.
· Mark Rutte’s mother dies at 96 in nursing home in The Hague →
Rutte had been unable to visit his mother since March 20, when all nursing homes were closed to the public to prevent vulnerable residents being infected.
· Help the Hungry: How the campaign has attracted attention and support from big names →
The Daily Mail picked up on an article in The Independent in which singer-songwriter Ellie Goulding joined Mr Lebedev and Felix volunteers to deliver food to vulnerable people in Soho and Bayswater.
· Mongolia to maintain strict virus regulations 'until vaccine found' →
Only vulnerable groups -- including pregnant women, seniors, children with their parents, and people with serious health issues -- are allowed to return, with authorities saying Mongolia lacks the capacity to handle everyone.
· Hayley Williams On the Release of Her Solo Debut, Petals for Armor →
“I can hear moments where my voice gets really vulnerable, and it makes it more meaningful to me because making this album was such a raw experience.”
· The coronavirus is threatening diversity in academia →
Though it is a commonly held misconception that tenured professors are permanently protected from termination, experts say these academics could be as vulnerable to layoffs as their non-tenure track colleagues should universities choose to dissolve their departments.