“Waiver” in the news
Publications and example sentences
· Safety, Not Money, will Eventually Decide Fate of 2020 College Football Season →
Schools may not require athletes to sign COVID-19 waivers.
· Talking Notre Dame's 2020 Schedule, Kevin Austin and Phil Jurkovec →
The show begins with the Irish Breakdown staff discussing the waiver granted to former Irish quarterback Phil Jurkovec.
· Busy Day for Dolphins on COVID-19 Front, and Perry Prognosis →
Davis had joined the Dolphins last week after being claimed off waivers from the Kansas City Chiefs.
· The Jenkins Effect: Veteran DBs' positive impact on the Saints Defense →
New Orleans claimed CB Janoris Jenkins off of waivers before Week 16 vs. Tennessee.
· Pac-12 to speak with #WeAreUnited group Thursday night →
The association is also banning all liability waivers that schools were requiring athletes to sign.
· Tanger Factory Outlet Centers (SKT) CEO, Steven Tanger on Q 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Where we have provided one-time rent concessions, we have done so in exchange for landlord-favorable lease modifications such as co-tenancy waivers, term extensions, and early option exercises in exchange of value-for-value, with the ultimate goal of preserving our ongoing income stream and sustaining occupancy.
· 'Intelligent' Weight Gain is on Casey Toohill's Plate →
If the Eagles can’t find a spot on the 53-man roster for Toohill, they have to get him through waivers before adding him to the PS.
· 4X4: Familiar Face -- Tyler Anderson -- Faces Rockies Thursday →
He battled injuries during his time in Colorado, which led to him being put on waivers and claimed by the Giants after the 2019 season.
· Exantas Capital Corp. (XAN) CEO Mark Fogel on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Could you talk -- I know it's early, you had I guess about 72 hours involved with the company, maybe less, but can you talk -- in the press release I think you talked about 11 loans that had gotten some type of forbearance waiver or partial waiver, and an extension in the CRE book, I don't believe that includes the two that you just talked about, but can you talk about the asset management, what's going on with modifications, how many more loans, you have an idea at this point, do you think will be modified as you continue to work through the portfolio?
The New York Times
· New Students Show Diversity of U.C.’s Freshman Class →
Schools in the Sacramento region and across the state are weighing whether to take advantage of a complex waiver process that would allow some elementary schools in some counties to reopen for in-person instructions.