· Applied Materials Inc (AMAT) CEO Gary Dickerson Presents at 2020 Bernstein Strategic Decisions Conference (Transcript) →
We may have someone in there loading wafers or unloading waivers, but even running the tools from outside the lab.
· KBO's Kiwoom Heroes release struggling Taylor Motter →
The Heroes said they've asked the Korea Baseball Organization (KBO) to place Motter on waivers.
· Garrett Motion: Significant Upside Potential But Fragile Financial Situation →
Management is in discussions with the lenders on potential modifications to the covenants as well as waivers.
The China Post
· Iran says it will continue nuclear work despite US sanctions →
Pompeo also said he would revoke all but one of the sanctions waivers covering civil nuclear cooperation.
· The Toronto-Dominion Bank (TD) CEO Bharat Masrani on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
When the bank considers some of the waivers that have been put in place, whether it's service charges, in some cases creditor insurance, we're obviously seeing weaker card revenues.
· Spykar Lifestyles makes a return to the new normal; resumes operation in 37 stores →
What kind of waivers have you sought from mall owners and landlords?
· FTSE 100 up as AstraZeneca, GSK climb on vaccine hopes →
It also secured an additional US$110 million from lenders and a waiver on loan covenants.
· Russia slams 'dangerous' US foreign policy moves →
Foreign ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova made the comments after Washington announced it would end sanctions waivers for nations that remain in a nuclear accord signed with Iran.
· Ring Energy: Hedging Saves The Fiscal Year →
If that is the case, management will most likely apply for a waiver during the current redetermination process that would allow for debt to be more than four times cash flow as a cushion.