Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
The New York Times
· Are Virtual Tours Really Enough Before Renting a New Home? →
Many brokerages are requiring renters and buyers to sign a liability waiver, which explains that buying or renting a home sight unseen poses risks, and a broker can’t verify that the information in the photos or videos is accurate.
· France, UK, Germany 'regret' US end to three Iran nuclear waivers →
France, Germany and the United Kingdom have criticised a United States decision to end three of its four sanctions waivers allowing work on Iranian nuclear sites designed to prevent weapons development.
· France, Britain, Germany ‘regret’ US end to Iran nuclear waivers →
PARIS, May 30 — France, Germany and Britain today criticised a US decision to end sanctions waivers allowing work on Iranian nuclear sites designed to prevent weapons development.
· Bank Of Nova Scotia: Not Business As Usual, But Doing Very Well →
As such, the bank supported its customers by lowering interest rates and fee waivers and providing liquidity and credit to business customers, its employees by having them work remotely and adding health and safety measures and its communities by helping local efforts to manage through COVID-19 and beyond.
· 'Dominic Raab must resign or be sacked': Harry Dunn's parents on their long fight for justice →
They claim that he told them he was still asking the Americans for a waiver when he already knew it was too late.
· Applied Materials Inc (AMAT) CEO Gary Dickerson Presents at 2020 Bernstein Strategic Decisions Conference (Transcript) →
We may have someone in there loading wafers or unloading waivers, but even running the tools from outside the lab.
· KBO's Kiwoom Heroes release struggling Taylor Motter →
The Heroes said they've asked the Korea Baseball Organization (KBO) to place Motter on waivers.
· Garrett Motion: Significant Upside Potential But Fragile Financial Situation →
Management is in discussions with the lenders on potential modifications to the covenants as well as waivers.
The China Post
· Iran says it will continue nuclear work despite US sanctions →
Pompeo also said he would revoke all but one of the sanctions waivers covering civil nuclear cooperation.
· Spykar Lifestyles makes a return to the new normal; resumes operation in 37 stores →
What kind of waivers have you sought from mall owners and landlords?