|early warning||Erken uyarı|
|storm warning||Fırtına uyarısı|
|warning signs||Uyarı işaretleri|
|warning system||Uyarı sistemi|
Deyimler ve deyişler →
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· South China Sea shock: Chinese officer sensationally claims Trump wants to start war →
Last month, the US Secretary of State, Mike Pompeo, issued an alarming warning to Beijing and called for other nations to counter against China.
· Rich Get Richer: Apple And Facebook →
For value investors, this extended trend should send warning signals that suggest overbought price levels now characterize the sector.
· Ireland on brink: Dublin faces ‘pivotal moment’ as no deal Brexit an ‘existential’ threat →
Mr Bassett, Ireland's former ambassador to Canada, Jamaica and the Bahamas, was speaking after Simon Coveney, Ireland's Foreign Affairs Minister, was handed a grim warning in official briefing papers prepared by his department this month.
· Almost 100,000 homes still without power in New York City after storm Isaias hits East Coast →
By Tuesday afternoon, Isaias was moving 40 mph (63 kph) with maximum sustained winds of 65 mph (104 kph) as storm warnings remained in effect.
· High cholesterol: Eat this nutritious fruit daily for eight weeks to lower 'bad' levels →
DON'T MISSHow to live longer - the ‘anti-ageing’ spice to protect against an early death and cancer [TIPS]Bowel cancer warning - does your poo look like this?
· Rishi Sunak urged to rethink furlough scheme - mass unemployment concerns →
DON'T MISSUnemployment spike expected to be ‘short-lived’ across the UK [ANALYSIS]Rishi Sunak accused of leaving furlough-excluded workers behind [INSIGHT]Furlough fraud warning: HMRC likely to crack down after scheme ends [INTERVIEW]
· French fishermen have ‘long track record’ of ports chaos and WON'T sit back after Brexit →
EU POLL: As anti-Brussels campaigns are launched across Europe [POLL]Brexit U-turn: Japan's stark no deal warning to Boris Johnson exposed [INSIGHT]Brexit Boost: UK to regain ‘former greatness’ after ‘giving up’ fleet [ANALYSIS]
· Awaiting disaster, ammonium nitrate was stored at Beirut port for years →
But authorities did not heed the warning.
· Paul Keating blasted by Coalition for being 'out of touch' with Australians withdrawing super →
Hume also encouraged employers to sign up to the amnesty scheme to repay superannuation before 7 September, warning there is no chance of an extension.
· 83,000 casual jobs in Victoria at risk as shutdown and jobkeeper exclusions bite →
The Greens leader, Adam Bandt, seized on the figure that 83,000 short-term casuals are in industries subject to shutdowns, warning they “will be forced into unemployment because the government continues to deny them access to jobkeeper”.