Watch в новостях
|hurricane watch||Ураганные часы|
|keep watch||Продолжай смотреть|
|pocket watch||Карманные часы|
|storm watch||Штормовые часы|
|watch list||Список наблюдения|
Публикации и примеры предложений
· Apple Looks Pretty Expensive Here →
In recent years, we've seen AAPL attempt to move away from its iPhone dependence via an expanded hardline line up (in a very short period of time, AAPL has become the world's leader in wearables due to the success of the Apple Watch) and more importantly, its hyper focus on increasing its services offerings.
· Trump called governors “weak” and said they need to “dominate” George Floyd protesters →
I don’t like your rhetoric very much either because I watched your response to coronavirus, and I don’t like your rhetoric either.
The New York Times
· How ‘Phantom of the Opera’ Survived the Pandemic →
“Unless we shout very loudly while watching the show or take off our masks, I think we are more or less safe,” she said.
· 'Let's get to work': Obama sets out how US can turn George Floyd protests into turning point for police reform →
'But watching the heightened activism of young people in recent weeks, of every race and every station, makes me hopeful'
· Kansas Senate primary field set as Pompeo sits race out →
“We know Kansans won’t let that happen and we look forward to watching the Republican candidate they do choose win next fall.”
· MOGU Inc. (MOGU) CEO Shark Qi Chen on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
They are extremely sticky, so that it's been 21 days out of a month to watch LVB.
· EOG Resources, Inc. (EOG) CEO Bill Thomas Presents at AllianceBernstein Strategic Decisions Conference (Transcript) →
And so you're now watching me on a Zoom Meeting hosted by Open Exchange.
· Run the Jewels: ‘I want the oppressors to know that they haven’t created complete hopelessness’ →
They gave it away and watched, astonished, as it and its two successors became runaway successes.
· America Has No President →
There have been no public appearances, either; Trump traveled all the way to Florida to watch a SpaceX rocket launch on Saturday, but hasn’t managed to travel in front of cameras for a formal statement.
· Coronavirus updates LIVE: Global COVID-19 cases surpass 6.2 million as Australian death toll stands at 102 →
Remdesivir is being closely watched after the US Food and Drug Administration granted emergency use authorisation last month, citing results from another study run by the National Institutes of Health that showed the drug reduced hospitalisation stays by 31 per cent, or about four days, compared to a placebo.