|hurricane watch||Kasırga izle|
|keep watch||Izlemeye devam et|
|pocket watch||Cep saati|
|storm watch||Fırtına izle|
|watch list||İzlenecekler listesi|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· With rallies halted and tweets fact-checked, Trump campaign turns to smartphone app →
For supporters, the new app is where they can get the latest campaign news, watch campaign-produced, prime-time shows hosted by Trump allies and earn reward points for making phone calls or signing people up for the app.
· Lance Armstrong: Did we need another documentary? →
But watching him discuss the subject of doping in relation to his son is a little... uncomfortable.
· An Assessment Of Nuveen CEFs' Fundamental Health →
This is not a level of concern for us but something to watch over the subsequent months.
· My favourite game: a perfect view of another Liverpool v Newcastle classic →
Hope of a ticket was fading when I was spirited into Anfield pretending to be a TV technician to watch a thriller
· Little to declare: how BH Lyon tried to pep up county cricket →
The first two days were washed and a draw seemed certain, but in the pavilion on the second afternoon, watching the rain fall, Lyon had an idea.
· Summer rugby union could be the chance to deliver best of both worlds →
They may find that early-evening kick-offs (to avoid the warmest parts of the day) increase the number of people who want to watch, both at home as well as live.
· As doctors go virtual, pandemic turbocharges telemedicine →
Patients, they noted, could be monitored via sensors in watches or phones.
· April Income And Consumption: Near Bottom →
The key thing I will be watching going forward is the savings rate.
The New York Times
· Voices From the Protests →
“It’s hard to watch this.
· Trump declares himself the president of law and order →
A senior White House official said Trump was especially infuriated watching footage of shopkeepers defending their stores against violent looters.