· From starter to loaf: how to make gluten-free sourdough bread from scratch →
A sourdough starter is essentially wild yeast that you cultivate by mixing together flour and water.
· 'Green light to hide information': Australia’s recovery at risk from company disclosure changes →
Investment in Australia that will be crucial to recovering from the coronavirus crisis could be put at risk because the treasurer, Josh Frydenberg, has watered down laws requiring company directors to keep the market properly informed, say advisers to funds controlling trillions of dollars.
· G20 urged to make ‘green recovery’ from coronavirus pandemic by global health community →
The medical community’s letter called for a science-based approach to recovery packages that prioritise clean air and water, tackle the myriad issues linked to the climate crisis, and deforestation, in order to mitigate “new health threats upon vulnerable populations”.
· Viomi Technology Co Ltd (VIOT) CEO Xiaoping Chen on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
In addition, we announced several exciting next-generation products at the event, including new lines of water purifiers with revolutionary water purification technologies, such as the ROX 1,600 gallon water purifier product with unique next-generation large flux reverse osmosis capabilities.
· Wynn: Breakout To $100 Coming As Pressure Builds To Break Macau Travel Bans →
So, if your apprehension over the clear unchartered water still ahead keeps you away, it's entirely understandable.
· Lingerie buying guide: Everything you need to know about size, fit and style →
Gently soak and rinse your lingerie in a tub of lukewarm water.
· Coronavirus: Lockdown double standards across Europe as politicians break their own rules →
Lawmakers from Spain to Poland have found themselves in hot water over accusations that they had interpreted the rules differently from the rest of the public
· First Came the Virus. Next Come the Storms. →
“It’s not like FEMA has freeze-dried people in a closet that you can just open the door and throw water on and ‘Here’s FEMA!’” Canal said.
· Golfer films two alligators fighting on the 18th hole of South Carolina course →
She tried to save her dog, but was then dragged into the water and killed by the alligator.