|allowed to wear||着用を許可|
|required to wear||着用する必要があります|
|wear and tear||損耗|
· Arunachal Pradesh witnesses spurt in COVID-19 cases →
Wearing masks, maintaining physical distance and cleaning hands repeatedly have become the new normal.
· U.K. minister tested for coronavirus days after Parliament returns →
For 2021, attendees will be encouraged to wear masks and avoid shaking hands.
· Diego Costa appears in court to settle tax fraud case →
MADRID, June 4 — Atletico Madrid forward Diego Costa appeared in court wearing a white mask in the Spanish capital today to ratify a pact he made with prosecutors to resolve a tax fraud case against him.
· 'I was paying my respects': Terry Lamb on his NRL biosecurity breach →
The 58-year-old emerged near the tunnel at Belmore Sports Ground earlier on Thursday and was seen greeting Foran, who will wear his famous No.
· 'Man, this isn't MLS': An oral history of USA's quarter-final run in 2002 →
He’s as talented as anyone who’s ever worn a US shirt.
· Covid-19: Only childcare centres to reopen for now in Sarawak, says state welfare minister →
As for face masks, Fatimah said children at childcare centres will be exempted from wearing them as the SOP only applies for adults, adding that teachers and parents would also have to fill up health declaration forms.
· George Floyd protests: Jamie Foxx addresses US crowd over police brutality →
Last week, the actor defended Jimmy Fallon after a video emerged of him wearing blackface on Saturday Night Live in 2000.