|allowed to wear||Giymesine izin verildi|
|required to wear||Giymek gerekli|
|wear and tear||Aşınma ve yıpranma|
|wear black||Siyah giy|
Deyimler ve deyişler →
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· More data, but still confusion over how much children spread SARS-CoV-2 →
While staff was required to wear face masks (compliance with this requirement isn't mentioned), the kids weren't, and they shared cabins and engaged in group activities like singing and cheering.
· Orange ribbons tied, pandemic protocols enforced on anniversary of El Paso Walmart massacre →
People, some wearing masks, placed orange ribbons in Ponder Park, in El Paso Monday to remember the 23 people killed and dozens injured a year ago in a racially-motivated shooting massacre at a local Walmart, the deadliest attack on Latinos in recent U.S. history.
· Chinese beer lovers leave facemasks and worries behind as festival opens →
The central “Beer City” is limited to 30 per cent visitor capacity, while staff must wear masks and visitor temperatures and health codes are checked.
· National Digest: Leaked video of Floyd arrest is published; House panel to open inquiry into DHS office →
The footage, which the Daily Mail said was “leaked” to the site, was captured on cameras worn by two of the four former officers charged in Floyd’s May 25 death — Thomas K. Lane and J. Alexander Kueng, who were the first to encounter Floyd while investigating a 911 call about the passing of a counterfeit bill.
· Judge whose son was killed in ambush at their home describes how 'monster' tracked her down →
The video statement from US District Judge Esther Salas arrived two weeks after a man wearing a FedEx uniform killed her 20-year-old son Daniel Anderl and critically injured her husband Mark Anderl at their home.
· Tennis returns as service resumes at Palermo WTA →
When Croatia’s Donna Vekic and the Netherlands’ Arantxa Rus took to the clay-court late on yesterday some 150 days after the sport’s hiatus started they were not wearing face masks.
· Trump May Act on Evictions; H.K. Cases Drop: Virus Update →
Medical workers wearing PPE work inside the intensive care unit at a hospital in Lima, Peru, on Aug. 3.
The New York Times
· Why Biden Won’t Find His Biden →
“I haven’t worn a single pair of jeans since the pandemic started,” said Muñoz, 46, a translator in Manhattan.
The New York Times
· Coronavirus Briefing: What Happened Today →
Dirt traps: During the influenza panic of 1918 and 1919, masks played a role in political and cultural wars, and some people resisted wearing them.
· Tom Brady's Haircuts, A History →
Tampa Bay Buccaneers quarterback Tom Brady celebrated his 43rd birthday Monday, and took the opportunity to look back at all the ways he's worn his hair throughout his 20-year NFL career.