Xem thêm: think pull stand
wear trong tin tức
Ví dụ collocations
|allowed to wear||được phép mặc|
|not wear||không mặc|
|required to wear||bắt buộc phải mặc|
|wear and tear||hao mòn|
|wear black||mặc màu đen|
Các ấn phẩm và câu ví dụ
· The Guardian · Chinese billionaires and Oregon send ventilators to New York as Trump touts unproven 'cure'At one such briefing on Friday, the president said he would not follow the advice of his own health department, and wear a mask in public.“The [Centers for Disease Control and Prevention] is advising the use of non-medical cloth face covering as an additional voluntary public health measure,” Trump told reporters.
· The Independent · Coronavirus: Worldwide deaths from Covid-19 pandemic pass 60,000The US, perhaps influenced by the example of some Asian nations, has recommended that its citizens to wear masks or cover their faces in public.
· FRANCE 24 · Mask slips: U-turn as leaders tell public to cover their facesHaving told their populations that wearing masks was all but useless against the coronavirus, several Western countries have performed dramatic U-turns in the last few days.
· The Independent · Migrant boats carrying fifty people intercepted crossing English ChannelThe spokesperson said Border Force and all operational staff were wearing the relevant personal protective equipment in line with Public Health England guidance during the coronavirus pandemic.
· The Guardian · Who decides what you wear? Meet fashion's formidable silent forceFederico Marchetti, CEO of Net-a-Porter, told Women’s Wear Daily in December that its 10 distribution centres worldwide total “almost 100 soccer fields in eight countries”.
· CNA · UAE extends coronavirus curfew and Saudi Arabia locks down parts of JeddahThe UAE recommends that people wear masks when leaving home, a health ministry spokeswoman told a news conference broadcast on TV.
· FRANCE 24 · US allies denounce country’s strong-arm tactics to procure masks for coronavirus fightU.S. President Donald Trump said on Friday that the U.S. government is now recommending Americans wear cloth face coverings on a voluntary basis to stem the spread of the virus, but the guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) does not recommend wearing medical-grade masks.
· NBCNews.com · Trump says he will ask Congress for more money for small businessesPresident Donald Trump said Friday that new guidance from the Centers for Disease and Prevention recommends that Americans to wear cloth face coverings in public to prevent the spread of the virus, but said he was choosing not to wear one.
· CTV News ·To wear or not to wear?