|well as other||他の|
· Adamas Pharmaceuticals' (ADMS) CEO Neil McFarlane on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
We have adapted well and continue to see positive results from our new ways of working.
· ANSYS, Inc. (ANSS) CEO Ajei Gopal on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
They contain the key financial information and supporting data relative to our second quarter financial results and business update, as well as our Q3 and updated fiscal year 2020 outlook, and the key underlying qualitative and quantitative assumptions.
· NortonLifeLock Inc. (NLOK) CEO Vincent Pilette on Q1 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Our management team uses these non-GAAP financial measures in assessing our operating results as well as when planning and forecasting future periods.
· Celldex Therapeutics' (CLDX) CEO Anthony Marucci on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Certain of the factors that might cause Celldex's actual results to differ materially from those in the forward-looking statements, include those set forth under the headings Risk Factors and Management's Discussion and Analysis of Financial Condition and Results of Operation in Celldex's annual report on Form 10-K, quarterly reports on Form 10-Q and its current reports on Form 8-K as well as those described in Celldex's other filings with the SEC and its press releases.
· Murphy Oil Corporation (MUR) CEO Roger Jenkins on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Operations teams continue to lower operating expenses as well as drilling in completion wells faster and more efficiently, thereby achieving lower per well cost.
· Becton, Dickinson and Company (BDX) CEO Tom Polen on Q3 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
I hope you and your families are doing well and staying healthy.
· NSW records 11 new COVID-19 cases as concern grows over 17 venues visited by three infected men →
“We know this sounds like a lot to ask of the community, but the alternative to this could very well be Victorian-style stage four lockdowns, and we do not want to see those kinds of conditions imposed in NSW,” Dr Khorshid said.
· PennantPark Floating Rate Capital Ltd. (PFLT) CEO Art Penn on Q3 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Audio replay of the call will be available by using the telephone numbers and pin provided in our earnings press release, as well as on our website.
· Queen of the South: Alice Braga reveals real reason she took the role 'Absolutely love it' →
As well as becoming one of her favourite reads, she also draws most of her inspiration for her stunning performance from Teresa’s characterisation in the source material.
· Wayne's world always revolved around him but has the real one caught up? →
This is hardly a resounding endorsement of a ristorante ‘sourcing beautiful produce from all over Australia’ as well as ‘the best of Italy; Prosciutto San Daniele, cheese, wine, buffalo mozzarella and burrata which we have flown in weekly.’ But perhaps the coach did not have the wood-fired West Australian scampi ($78) nor the Cape Grim grass-fed T-bone ($85), settling instead for the more affordable pasta or pizza options ($22.50-$34).