· ATS Automation Tooling Systems Inc. (ATSAF) CEO Andrew Hider on Fiscal Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Mac Whale - Cormark Securities
· Rare pygmy sperm whale washes up on California beach with 'bullet hole in its head' →
A rare pygmy sperm whale washed up on a California beach, with what appeared to be a bullet hole in its head.
· Facebook launches Collab, a mix-and-match app for making collaborative music videos →
Collab is the latest in a series of releases from Facebook’s R&D group, NPE Team, which so far has launched a small handful of apps, including meme creator Whale, conversational app Bump, music app Aux, video app Hobbi, couples app Tuned, Apple Watch app Kit, and just yesterday, group calling app CatchUp.
The New York Times
· Our Favorite Restaurants, in Recipes →
Ordinarily I’d wait for publication day to hail an important book, but, with the shipping delays we’re experiencing as a result of the coronavirus pandemic, it seems like you should get on the pre-order bandwagon: Skip Finley’s “Whaling Captains of Color: America’s First Meritocracy” is out on June 15 from the Naval Institute Press.
· Car tyres polluting huge swathes of seas and rivers, contaminating more than previously thought, say scientists →
Seabirds, fish, turtles and whales globally - from the deep seas to the Arctic - ingest microplastics, which damage their growth and reproduction, research has previously shown.
· First Majestic Silver Is A Great Bet On Higher Silver Prices →
Source: Whale Wisdom
· Facebook launches CatchUp, an audio-only group calling app that shows who's ready to chat now →
To date, the NPE Team has launched a small handful of apps, including meme creator Whale, conversational app Bump, music app Aux, video app Hobbi, couples app Tuned, and Apple Watch app Kit.
· The U.S. Is Spending Millions of Dollars Rearing Flesh-Eating Worms →
At various times, they substituted cheaper meats such as horse, whale, pig or cow lung, and even nutria—an invasive rodent that was then taking over Louisiana.
· Michael McClure: Poet who helped to define the Beat generation →
McClure read several works, including “For the Death of 100 Whales”, one of the first poems about environmental awareness.