“What” in the news
|what is now|
|what was then|
Idioms and phrases →
Publications and example sentences
The Wall Street Journal
· Joe Kindred’s Recipe for Charred Squid With Ajo Blanco and Cilantro Pistou →
What he is known for: Making a small-town restaurant a destination.
· 7 Ways To Beat The Market: Low Volatility Update For 2H20 →
Investors should understand simple and easy to implement strategies that have been shown to outperform the market over long time intervals, and understand in what environments they might outperform.
The China Post
· Ex-US diplomat Richardson to urge Maduro to free Americans →
Richardson didn’t say on whose behalf he was traveling to Caracas or what day he would meet with Maduro, who was recently indicted on U.S. drug trafficking charges.
· David Cutcliffe on Duke's Defense: "I'm Excited About That Side of the Ball" →
I like what our coaches have put together.
· China imposes retaliatory sanctions against U.S. over criticism of Uighur camps →
It's unclear what the measures will actually mean for the individuals.
· Lisa Riley weight loss: Emmerdale’s Mandy Dingle dropped 12 stone with these diet tricks →
So how did Lisa lose 12 stone and what changes has she made to her lifestyle?
· Tourists urged to check their passports as new Brexit rule comes into force →
Keep your eye on what's happening with our twice-daily Liverpool Echo newsletter
· What Does Kamren Kitchens commitment to Miami mean for James Williams and Georgia →
So, considering that Miami has made a late push for the Opa Locka native, what does the commitment from Kamren Kitchens this weekend mean for their shot at James Williams?
· Film Study: What Does 2021 Inside Linebacker Commit Greg Penn III Bring to LSU Football? →
Athletically, Penn presents what a modern team needs to play the run and the pass.