What trong tin tức
Ví dụ collocations
|know what||Biết gì không|
|what became||Những gì đã trở thành|
|what happened||Chuyện gì đã xảy ra|
|what is now||Bây giờ là gì|
|what was then||Sau đó là gì|
Thành ngữ và cụm từ →
Các ấn phẩm và câu ví dụ
The Wall Street Journal
· Joe Kindred’s Recipe for Charred Squid With Ajo Blanco and Cilantro Pistou →
What he is known for: Making a small-town restaurant a destination.
· Once Upon a Time in Iraq review – a gripping, harrowing masterpiece →
Bluemel has found an impressive array of voices, each of whom has a different take on what happened and what went wrong.
· Ambry Thomas And Kwity Paye Named To Bednarik Award Watch List →
What are your thoughts on who was included in the initial Bednarik Award Watch List?
· Keir Starmer faces backlash for failure to set example by wearing face mask in public →
Mr Harwood told talkRADIO that it is important for Cabinet Ministers and members of the Opposition to practise what they preach.
· Conference-Only Schedules Around the Power Five Could Come This Week →
Athletic directors and conference commissioners all voiced their opinions on Big Ten Commissioner Kevin Warren’s decision with a resounding “never giving an indication that’s what he was going to do”.
· Premier League announce coronavirus results from latest round of testing →
Keep your eye on what's happening with our twice-daily Liverpool Echo newsletter
· New York Jets Mount Rushmore: The case for Mark Gastineau →
The case against Gastineau: It isn’t so much what Gastineau did or didn’t do – he was one of the top defensive players in the entire NLF during his era.
· The ‘Eyes of Texas’ is Set to Stay →
It is my belief that we can effectively reclaim and redefine what this song stands for by first owning and acknowledging its history in a way that is open and transparent.”
· Oti Mabuse reacts to marriage remark as host mocks Strictly Come Dancing 'curse' →
She told The Sun’s Fabulous Magazine: “Because he’s a dancer, he fully understands what a Rumba is.