The Wall Street Journal
· Joe Kindred’s Recipe for Charred Squid With Ajo Blanco and Cilantro Pistou →
WHEN JOE AND KATY KINDRED opened their eponymous restaurant in Davidson, N.C., 8 months ago, they figured they’d slowly develop a local following.
· Daisy Coleman death: Activist from Netflix documentary Audrie & Daisy dies aged 23 →
Our journalists will try to respond by joining the threads when they can to create a true meeting of independent Premium.
· Biden will not travel to Milwaukee convention to accept Democratic nomination, report says →
It would be the easiest from the standpoint of security,” Mr Trump said in an interview with Fox & Friends when asked about the possibility of delivering his nomination acceptance speech from the White House.
· Tesla: A Strong Buy When The Fall Correction Arrives →
Personally, I have been long Tesla since 2013, when the stock was at around $135.
· Liverpool news and transfers LIVE - Jamal Lewis 'bid', Thiago Alcantara claim, Diego Carlos update →
For a game that is becoming increasingly forensic in its analysis of performance, it is goals and assists that are still the most readily pointed to when attacking value is being determined.
· With Cash On Hand, Verb Technology Is Off To The Races →
Early investors made 18x returns in 6 years when Telx was sold for the first time for over $200 million.
· Continued Momentum At UPS May Be Hiding These Upsides →
Even when it was, it was downplayed (see quote below.)
The New York Times
· Aurora Police Chief Apologizes for Mistaken Stop That Led to Children in Handcuffs →
The group got back into their car when they realized the salon was closed, and the police surrounded them with guns drawn, she said.