|question of whether||かどうかの質問|
|whether or not||かどうか|
· Vallejo police kill unarmed 22-year-old, who was on his knees with his hands up →
The chief also dodged questions about whether he considered the shooting to be excessive force and ignored questions from angry community members who showed up to a press conference.
The New York Times
· Why Some Democrats Worry About the Whiteness of Biden’s Inner Circle →
Nearly five years ago, Joseph R. Biden Jr. gathered his closest advisers to decide whether he would run for president in 2016.
· Change Healthcare Inc. (CHNG) CEO Neil de Crescenzo on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
I also mentioned work we're doing, whether it's with Department of Health in different states, to take advantage of our networks, our software and our Technology-Enabled Services business and of course, those are new offerings, because those are new needs again.
· NBA owners approve tentative July 31 restart to season with just 22 teams playing →
DeSantis, a Republican, was asked in a Fox News interview Thursday why he thinks Florida can hold the convention and whether he would allow a full stadium of people, as Trump has been calling for.
· Cloudera, Inc. (CLDR) CEO Rob Bearden on Q1 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
And they are driving mission critical applications whether it'd be in risk management, fraud detection.
· AstraZeneca doubles capacity for potential Covid-19 vaccine to 2bn doses →
Soriot said he expects to know whether the vaccine works when those trials come to a close in August.
· LexinFintech Holdings Ltd. (LX) CEO Jay Xiao on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
So Jacky, on your question on our guidance and whether or not we can achieve certain things, I mean, obviously, as you know, in the first quarter we guided for RMB32 billion.
The New York Times
· This Time, Hardly Anyone Followed Trump’s Lead on Virus Drugs →
The best way to protect yourself from coronavirus — whether it’s surface transmission or close human contact — is still social distancing, washing your hands, not touching your face and wearing masks.
· Hickenlooper refuses to testify virtually to state ethics commission despite subpoena →
John Hickenlooper refused Thursday to virtually testify at a state ethics commission hearing into whether he violated the state's gift ban in office, despite a subpoena that the state's attorney general's office will request that the court enforce.
The Wall Street Journal
· ‘Anno Domino’ Review: No Stage? No Problem! →
Meanwhile, opinion polls indicate that many playgoers will be reluctant to attend shows, whether on Broadway or anywhere else, until they can do so without serious risk of infection.