|question of whether||かどうかの質問|
|whether or not||かどうか|
· Novavax starts clinical trial of COVID-19 vaccine →
If successful, Novavax would conduct a phase 2 study in multiple countries including the U.S. and in a broader age range, and would also test whether the vaccine reduces the risk of COVID-19.
· There's Always Something To Worry About (And That's Bullish) →
Ever since the S&P 500 Index (SPX) rose 32% from its March low, there has been an ongoing debate in the mainstream financial media as to whether or not the bear market that began this past winter is truly dead.
· FBI investigating Ahmaud Abery shooting as possible hate crime, lawyer says →
He said he was told a further part of the FBI probe was whether the actions of anybody involved in the case breached Arbery’s rights of equal protection under the US constitution and civil rights law.
· Meituan Dianping (MPNGF) CEO Xing Wang on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Whether the amount in demand has come relatively faster to further support industry recovery, we leveraged our platform capabilities and launched our Safe-Stay Program at [indiscernible].
· Morning mail: Morrison warns stimulus will end, deep ocean heating, how to spot a dunnart →
But respondents were split on whether Australia should avoid a trade war or impose its own tariffs on Chinese imports.
The New York Times
· Another Summer Ritual Canceled: the Beach House Share →
They should give you advice on whether you should be tested, how to get tested, and how to seek medical treatment without potentially infecting or exposing others.
· Beaches and parks try for a new normal in Memorial Day weekend reopenings →
“It’s everyone’s individual choice whether they come out or not.”
· Venezuela celebrates docking of tanker with Iran gasoline →
In a sign of rising tension inside Venezuela, the chief prosecutor on Monday asked the pro-Maduro Supreme Court to decide whether Guaido's political party Popular Will should be designated a terrorist organisation.
The Wall Street Journal
· Novavax Coronavirus Vaccine Begins Human Testing →
It expects initial results in July showing whether the vaccine, code-named NVX-CoV2373, is safe and triggers immune responses in participants.
· Técnicas Reunidas, S.A. (TNISF) CEO Juan Lladó on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
I don't know whether you can hear me well, I have a speaker a bit farther, so let me get a bit closer just in case.