|during which time||その間に|
|reorganisation which came||来た再編|
|series which aired||放映したシリーズ|
|species which occur||発生する種|
|team which won||勝ったチーム|
· Celldex Therapeutics' (CLDX) CEO Anthony Marucci on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Based on the current data we have in-house, we have prioritized the development of our KIT inhibitor, CDX-0159, our CD40 agonist, CDX-1140, and the first candidate from our bi-specific program, CDX-527, which combines our proprietary CD27 agonist with PD-1 blockade.
· Murphy Oil Corporation (MUR) CEO Roger Jenkins on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Most of these savings are durable, which translate to enhanced margins, along with free cash flow generation.
· Becton, Dickinson and Company (BDX) CEO Tom Polen on Q3 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Moving on to the Medical segment, we're really pleased with the continued strength in our Pharmaceutical Systems business which is growing high single digits on a year-to-date basis.
· PennantPark Floating Rate Capital Ltd. (PFLT) CEO Art Penn on Q3 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
As of June 30th, the average debt to EBITDA on the portfolio was 4.3 times, and the average interest coverage ratio, the amount by which cash income exceeds cash interest expense was 2.7 times.
· Queen of the South: Alice Braga reveals real reason she took the role 'Absolutely love it' →
Queen of the South was originally based on the Spanish telenovela La Reina del Sur, which stars Mexican-American actress Kate del Castillo as Teresa.
· Wayne's world always revolved around him but has the real one caught up? →
This is hardly a resounding endorsement of a ristorante ‘sourcing beautiful produce from all over Australia’ as well as ‘the best of Italy; Prosciutto San Daniele, cheese, wine, buffalo mozzarella and burrata which we have flown in weekly.’ But perhaps the coach did not have the wood-fired West Australian scampi ($78) nor the Cape Grim grass-fed T-bone ($85), settling instead for the more affordable pasta or pizza options ($22.50-$34).
· Rio Tinto blasted ancient Aboriginal caves for $135m of iron ore →
Fronting a federal parliamentary inquiry into the events on Friday, Rio Tinto CEO Jean-Sebastien Jacques outlined how the miner had considered four options to expand its Brockman 4 iron ore mine in 2012-13, three of which would have avoided the Juukan shelters by varying distances.
· Cormann calls on Clive Palmer to drop legal challenge to WA border →
Prime Minister Scott Morrison dropped the federal government's involvement in the case, which will be argued before the High Court in coming months.
· Industry Leader Philip Morris Will Raise Its Dividend Again In September →
That strain on cash flow led to a slower dividend growth rate, which can be seen on the chart above.
· SI.com Daily Cover: How to Save NFL Season →
– Play every game at night, which would allow teams to come and go in one day and avoid staying in a hotel.