|area while housing||住宅地|
|short while later||しばらくして|
|text while text||テキスト中のテキスト|
|use while submerged||水中で使用する|
|use while surfaced||浮上しながら使用する|
The Wall Street Journal
· Joe Kindred’s Recipe for Charred Squid With Ajo Blanco and Cilantro Pistou →
“We knew we wanted to make an impact, but we didn’t know it would be on a national scale,” said Mr. Kindred, who is the chef, while his wife serves as sommelier and manages the front of house.
· Shopify: Getting Ahead Of Its Skis →
Using this single platform, an individual or a business could set up and manage their store and its inventory, while deploying their offerings across every selling channel available, i.e., Instagram, Facebook, and others; a depiction of which can be seen below.
· BBN: Keep An Eye On The Rising Price →
While rewarding, it may be time to get cautious.
· Face Off: How to care for your skin while wearing a face mask →
And while wearing a cloth face covering will cause nowhere near the levels of discomfort experienced by frontline workers, for some having to wear a mask can result in flare ups and aggravate pre-existing skin conditions.
· Melbourne teams scramble again to reach Canberra to keep season alive →
Victory is due to kick start the relaunched A-League with a fixture against Western United on July 16, while City is set to take on United on July 20.
· Five ways students can ace virtual internships →
While working from home, it is important to not get distracted and focus on the task assigned.
· 'Dockers-only Derby' on the cards after ticket suspension leaves Eagles fans hanging →
“We understand and are more than happy to work with the government’s recommendation to temporarily suspend ticket sales for the RAC Derby, while remaining optimistic that the game will go ahead with a capacity crowd,” Mr Garlick said.
· Travel insurance: Can you still get cover in the age of coronavirus? →
The other aspect: medical treatment and other expenses should you become symptomatic and test positive for Covid-19 while away.
· Increased COVID-19 risk in asthma patients? Here is what this study suggests →
Also, people having asthma are also more attentive while taking their medication during the Coronavirus pandemic which is contributing to overall health, said Panetteri.
· Victorian childcare centres to get fee help after lockdown decision →
Parents locked down in Melbourne will have their gap fees waived if their children don't attend childcare, while centres will be able to claim subsidies for children who aren't there.