|final whistle||Son düdük|
|tin whistle||Teneke düdük|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· England's first World Cup adventure was a voyage of the damned →
But it was clear that the team were running on empty well before the final whistle.
· Sancho nets hat-trick, joins US killing protest as Dortmund cruise →
After the final whistle, the Gladbach squad celebrated in front of stands filled with cardboard figures of fans.
· America’s Worst Year →
Nixon’s breakthrough had been as a GOP dirty-tricks hit man, and he remained a master of the destructive, divisive dog whistle.
· Motherwell humble Rangers in Premiership play-off - five years on →
Rangers roared out the traps in front of a tense full house with Kenny Miller whistling an arcing shot just wide, but from nowhere two poorly-conceded goals from Lee Erwin and former Celtic captain Stephen McManus had Motherwell 2-0 up at the break.
· When watching Brazil at the 2014 World Cup turned weird →
The ref's whistle ended extra time - penalties.
· Coronavirus data points for the week ending May 30: 100,000 deaths milestone, cases spiking in Arizona →
The wife of Chinese doctor Li Wenliang who was punished by police for blowing the whistle on coronavirus before he died from the respiratory illness, has rejected a proposal to rename the street of Chinese embassy in Washington, D.C. in his honor.
· My Greatest Game: Down's two-time All-Ireland winner Mickey Linden →
Down's celebrations upon the final whistle were indicative of a county who had rediscovered the spark, which for two years after becoming All-Ireland champions had been lost as they relinquished their place in the pecking order.
· UK coronavirus: more scientists speak out against England lockdown easing – as it happened →
There has to be enough understanding that the venue can cope with the segregation and the organisation and the social distancing right up until ... the final whistle to make that the safest possible experience for everybody there.