Whistleblower в новостях
Публикации и примеры предложений
· 'It's gamesmanship': Refs to crack down on coaches exploiting six-again rule →
Annesley congratulated and thanked the referees for adapting, despite a fierce battle erupting between the NRL and whistleblowers over the return to a one-ref system.
The Wall Street Journal
· Tips to SEC Surge as Working From Home Emboldens Whistleblowers →
A new side effect of remote working, layoffs and furloughs stemming from the coronavirus pandemic: more whistleblowers.
· Former principal who warned of dangerous priest to sue Catholic church →
Barrister David O'Brien, who represented Mr Sleeman at the royal commission, said whistleblowers should be hailed by the church if it was sincere in trying to address the scourge of sexual abuse.
The China Post
· Herbert Stempel, TV quiz show whistleblower, dies at 93 →
NEW YORK (AP) — Herbert Stempel, a fall guy and whistleblower of early television whose confession to deliberately losing on a 1950s quiz show helped drive a national scandal and join his name in history to winning contestant Charles Van Doren, has died age 93.
· The 17 best documentaries on YouTube to entertain and teach you →
Winner of Best Documentary Feature at the 87th Academy Awards, this real-life thriller chronicles director Laura Poitrasâ€™s relationship with infamous whistleblower Edward Snowden as it unfolds through a series of mysterious emails and tense face-to-face encounters.
· Dominic Raab: I had no idea Cummings was self-isolating in Durham →
If you're a whistleblower or source and with new information, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or (using a non-work phone) send us a Signal or WhatsApp to this number (UK) +44 7584 640566.
· Democrats to interview ousted State Department watchdog →
Michael Atkinson, the former inspector general for the intelligence community, triggered the impeachment probe when he alerted Congress about a whistleblower complaint that described a call between Trump and Ukraine’s president last summer.
· Who is Hunter Biden and could he impact his father's campaign? →
The lawyer for the first intelligence whistleblower is also representing a second whistleblower regarding the President's actions.
The Japan Times
· World must unite and stand by Hong Kong →
They mismanaged this attempt and ruthlessly silenced any and all whistleblowers that tried to warn the world about what was happening.