Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Coronavirus symptoms: Experiencing pain in one of these three body parts is a sign →
It wields its unpredictability in the area of symptoms.
· Instagram adds video clips in challenge to TikTok →
How the social networking titan wields its power in the market came under scrutiny last week when Facebook chief executive Mark Zuckerberg and the heads of Apple, Google, and Amazon were grilled by a US congressional antitrust committee.
The New Republic
· The AFL-CIO’s Untenable Stance on Cops →
On the one hand, Trumka wants to preserve his union’s current, precarious coalition and all of the collective political power it wields.
· Thor Love and Thunder: Natalie Portman details UNEXPECTED change coming to Jane Foster →
In the Marvel comic books Jane takes over the mantle of Thor after she becomes worthy enough to wield his legendary hammer, Mjolnir.
· Feminism has not 'gone too far'. Online abuse against women is as harmful as ever →
I have yet to see a prominent male Twitter user sent images of males wielding baseball bats in response to a relatively innocuous tweet.
· Chon Buri battles dengue fever outbreak →
An unnamed Thai man has been arrested on Pattaya’s Beach Road and charged with causing a public disturbance after wielding a large knife and attempting to cut his own throat while threatening bystanders.
· Nonsense with killer style →
The camcorder wielded by Georges has a similar power, persuading the actors he recruits for his improvised film to follow his instructions without too many questions.
· Protests live updates: DHS plans to change military-style camouflage uniforms seen in Portland →
This lawsuit says that because police officers wield pepper spray and fire projectiles, people need “an exceptional amount of protective gear” to protest, even when they are doing so peacefully.
The New York Times
· Colombian Ex-President Faces Possible Detention Amid Fraud Inquiry →
Mr. Uribe was president from 2002 to 2010, and continues to wield outsize power from his seat as senator.