|team will play||チームがプレーします|
|team will represent||チームが代表する|
|teams will compete||チームが競います|
|teams will play||チームがプレーします|
|what will happen||何が起こるか|
· VC firm Sequoia looks to back world-beating startups in India, SEA; launches $1.35 billion mega fund →
The two funds — $525 million venture fund and $825 million growth fund will invest in startups across the region, Sequoia Capital’s managing director Shailendra J Singh announced in a LinkedIn post.
· Several pubs in England close after positive coronavirus tests →
At least three premises say they will shut after staff or customers contract virus
· Real estate investment strategies to consider in times of Covid-19 →
The proven efficacy of remote working will lead to a gradual recovery in demand for fresh leased office space.
· Fainu's fight to clear name on course for District Court →
Manase Fainu’s legal battle is set to be committed to the District Court following confirmation he will fight the charges that threaten his promising career.
· Asian markets slip as virus outbreaks mute hopes for rebound →
Either way, many economists expect it will take years for the global economy to return to the level of output it was at before the pandemic.
· Bank Negara reduces OPR to 1.75pc, lowest since 2004 →
It added that the reduction in the OPR will provide additional policy stimulus to accelerate the pace of economic recovery.
· Five substitutions tips balance in favour of bigger clubs, says Crystal Palace manager Roy Hodgson →
Crystal Palace manager Roy Hodgson does not believe five substitutes will be necessary in the Premier League next season.
· Nofoaluma or Ferguson? Which right winger gets nod if Blues picked tomorrow →
The player listed at 182cm on the Tigers' website will pose plenty of headaches for Wayne Bennett and South Sydney on Friday night.
· Fadillah: 84pc of construction sites operating within SOPs during RMCO →
Meanwhile, Saravanan said the government will enforce Workers' Minimum Standards of Housing and Amenities Act 1990 (Act 466) from September 1 to ensure that employers observe the SOP for workers’ accommodations for all sectors so as to curb the spread of Covid-19.
· Travesty of leadership': Charity boss hits out at 'cowardly' Boris Johnson after PM blames care homes for deaths →
Our journalists will try to respond by joining the threads when they can to create a true meeting of independent Premium.