“With” in the news
|along with many|
|along with other|
|along with several|
|householder with no|
|together with other|
Publications and example sentences
· Pricing Trends Favor Micron, But There Is A Dark Cloud Looming →
The demand, as I have shared with you, of course, has been impacted by the COVID environment.
· Discover giant sinkhole in Vietnam’s Phong Nha-Ke Bang cave system →
The depth that the explorers measured at Kong Collapse is 450 m, with three entrances to it.
The Wall Street Journal
· Tesco CFO to Step Down in April 2021 →
Mr. Stewart became CFO in September 2014, and is credited, along with outgoing CEO Dave Lewis, with helping Tesco resolve an accounting scandal that erupted that year.
· Performance, not venue, the key for Suns →
A kind fixture list with three home matches in a row may present the perfect opportunity for Gold Coast to snap their 19-game AFL losing run.
The New York Times
· March Peacefully or ‘Take the Streets’? Protesters Debate What Comes Next. →
What began as a protest over one man’s death in police custody in Minneapolis has grown into a nationwide movement with diverse activists, tactics and demands.
· Almost Willing To Wear A Blue Apron →
I have no business relationship with any company whose stock is mentioned in this article.
· George W. Bush calls out racial injustices, celebrates protesters →
As president, Bush faced protest and backlash, first against his decision to go to war with Iraq and later for his handling of Hurricane Katrina, which overwhelmingly devastated African American communities.
· Protests still going across New York as near curfew nears →
Curfews in cities across America and President Donald Trump's threat to send in the military did not quell protests or end the violence as demonstrators clashed with police again more than a week after the in-custody death of George Floyd in Minneapolis.
· Inter-affiliate trading plunges over 2 years on tough rules →
Leading tuna fishing company Dongwon Industries Co. had the largest ratio of inside transactions to sales at 91.9 percent last year, followed by Samyang Foods Co. with 67.6 percent and major liquor maker Hite Jinro Co. with 39.4 percent.
The New York Times
· In Rare Break, Some Republicans Reject Trump’s Harsh Response to Unrest →
The president’s crackdown on peaceful protesters drew condemnations from a handful of Republican lawmakers, but Democrats planned to push them to back up their words with legislative measures.